Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 6--Thing 14

Technorati is a hugh site. I searched for Photoshop tags and found many blogs and links that I could possiblity use. I am understanding that I may need to use more of these sites with my advanced students rather than expecting them to just use a textbook for information. They could learn so much more by looking at other people's work and suggestions. For example, I found a site called, Webdesigner Depot, that discusses currect trends, etc., in web design. The problem will be with sensorship on the school's computers for many sites and blogs. This is an area that we will have to talk about. At the very least, I think I will look for new textbooks that use or discuss these sites that the students could use at home if not at school.

A good site is http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/11/our-favorite-tweets-of-the-week-oct-25-oct-31-2009/

No comments:

Post a Comment