skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Betty's Blog--They call me "G"
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Week 9--Thing 20
\
I selected a video about veterans in honor of Veterans Day. I admit I had to have a student show me where the embedded code was. It is on the right side of the video--copy and paste into this editing box.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brady
Named me "G"
Morgan
Finally got a girl and she is perfect!
Cooper
He is here! Born Dec. 1. 5 lbs. 11 oz. Now 3 little angels will call me "G"!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
▼
November
(11)
Week 9--Thing 23
Week 9--Thing 22
Week 9--Thing 21
Week 9--Thing 20
Week 8--Thing 19
Week 8--Thing 18
Week 7--Thing 17
Week 7--Thing 16
Week 6--Thing 15
Week 6--Thing 14
Week 6--Thing 13
►
October
(12)
About Me
Betty
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment